mMESH™ Private Network Infrastructure
mMESH™ products are often deployed as permanent wireless networking infrastructure, connecting various mobile or stationary points to a central command post within a city.
mMESH™ nodes can function as part of private networks belonging to organisations such as the following:
- Law Enforcement. Permanent private mMESH™ networks keep mobile police units connected to command centres, transmitting and receiving real-time updates throughout operational zones.
- Coast Guard. Marine protection organisations benefit from mMESH™-powered coastal networks that combine air and sea surveillance for optimal situational awareness. mMESH™ nodes can be easily deployed on unmanned aerial vehicles and smaller patrol vessels that are unsuitable for VSAT systems.
- Land Border Defence. Eliminate blindspots by installing mMESH™ products in remote or sensitive locations, or on roving border defence vehicles.
- Telecom Operators. mMESH™ supports traditional telcom service offerings as primary or secondary backhauling networks, and can also be used to expand capacity as load balancing networks.
- Any organizations that require a private network to connect up multiple locations within the city.
“I think first of all there was a failure to have real, clear information at our disposal. There was a real lack of situational awareness. We didn’t have the capabilities on the ground to give us real-time, accurate assessments of the physical condition of the city”