SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
- Primary : Production/assembly of the company’s products.
- Primary : Testing of PCBA, assembled products and accessories.
- Secondary : Troubleshooting of faulty units and RMA.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble of sales products.
- Assemble cable harness.
- Testing of mMESH modules, assembled mMESH products and accessories.
- Troubleshooting of products that failed testing.
- Troubleshooting of RMA return products.
- Assist in the conduct of system testing and commissioning.
- Carry out troubleshooting to maintain equipment operating levels.
- Check accuracy of functional dynamic components according to work instructions.
- Document maintenance reports containing service and repair information.
- Identify job requirements based on manufacturing requirements.
- Operate manufacturing machinery and tools to manufacture required components.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- ITE or equivalent qualification in Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge on the use of lab instruments like spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope etc.
- Must possess good soldering skills.
- Must possess good troubleshooting skills/knowledge
- Based in Singapore.